Converge, a subsidiary of Arrow Electronics, has evolved from an industry-leading electronics components distributor to a full service global supply chain partner. We help create full component lifecycle and process management plans for companies with challenging inventory and supply chain needs.
Our data-driven, customer-centric solutions are customized to fit an organization’s goals and future needs. Strategic plans are based on product data, proprietary market intelligence and over 35 years of technology experience.
Supply Chain Solutions:
- Sourcing of electronic components for shortages and obsolescence
- Inventory management and stock optimization for excess/surplus
- Bill of Material (BOM) management with analytics
- Obsolescence management
- Computing production
Converge Corporate Headquarters
- Peabody, Massachusetts (Americas – Corporate HQ)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands (Europe)
- Singapore (Asia)
Our global footprint covers operations across Europe, Asia, and the Americas with native speaking regional offices to speed your market access.
Converge facilities are AS9120, AS6081, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ESD certified. All of our locations are fully networked by our proprietary systems, allowing Converge support teams to stay connected 24/7/365.