Are you looking to turn end-of-life or excess inventory, customer returns or defective product over quickly?
Converge can design and implement a solution that will quickly maximize value recovery while adhering to all global environmental compliance standards.
Our targeted go-to-market approach to inventory management leverages our established worldwide sales infrastructure and global commodity management expertise; introducing cost-avoidance models and implementing best practices to help you create additional revenue streams and improve supply chain processes.
Excess inventory, obsolete and end-of-life (EOL) products can rapidly lose recovery value as materials sit dormant. With new technology continuously being introduced, turning surplus electronic components and finished systems into recovered value is critical, if not essential.
Converge offers original equipment manufacturers (OEMs), contract manufacturers (CMs) and original design manufacturers (ODMs) data-driven solutions and processes to help reduce costs, increase returns and drive recovery revenue.
Inventory Management Solutions Include:
- Turning surplus electronic components and finished systems into recovered value
- Meeting all global environmental compliance standards
- Integrated systems that match supply and demand
- Flexible data-based purchasing solution Q360 quality management, control and inspection processes
- Global footprint with local account management to improve response time
Depending Upon Your Specific Needs, Converge Offers:
- Outright buy programs − Purchasing your excess/obsolete inventory and remarketing it through our global sales channels.
- Consignment programs − Partnering with your organization, we take “consignment” of excess inventory. Materials are then remarketed through our global sales channels with proceeds returned through a mutually agreed upon shared revenue program.
- Demand opportunity − Providing the quickest time to market while you maintain possession of your inventory throughout the sales process. Features include a global infrastructure, marketing expertise and demand creation through our established end-user customer network.
Go to Market Strategies
Converge’s experienced teams of professionals leverage our preferred status with top-tier OEMs, EMS, and repair depots to bring a wide range of technology products to market – on a global scale. And our targeted marketing approach to electronic components surplus enables us to match supply and demand by utilizing data analytic tools and taking various parameters into account, such as product condition, origin and forecasted demand.
Utilizing this approach, we define target market segments that have a demand for your product and then consults with your team on market options available, to quickly maximize your total asset value recovery while minimizing overall risk.