Processes and Services to Ensure the Highest Quality
You want your components on spec and on time to meet your production schedule. Between sourcing and delivery, our Converge team ensures this is accomplished without sacrificing quality.
Our Step-by-Step Inspection Process Includes:
- Visual Inspection of Electronic Components – Our inspectors conduct visual inspections and authenticity verifications of all incoming materials.
- Electronic Components Engineering Inspection – Our engineers evaluate at a microscopic level to ensure consistency and quality.
- Outbound/Shipping Inspection – Products deemed ready for resale are inspected one last time before being prepared for shipment.
- Additional Verification – Converge offers flexible and customizable value-added testing services.
In-House Inspection & Testing Services:
- Custom counterfeit detection and mitigation inspection processes
- Certification to AS6081 counterfeit avoidance, detection, mitigation and disposition standard
- RoHS (XRF) elemental analysis and verification testing
- Marking permanency testing (including heated solvents)
- Scrape testing (per IDEA standard)
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) certification
- Climate-controlled distribution center
- Baking and dry-packing
- X-Ray Imaging
- Custom labeling
- Solderability testing
- Lead trimming and forming
- Lead scanning and repair
- Taping and reeling
- DC and AC functionality