Converge offers comprehensive in-house inspection and testing services designed to reduce your project management time and cost-associated risks in electronic components distribution.
Our engineers and inspectors have the training and technical expertise to ensure customers receive the highest quality products.
Converge’s in-house inspection and testing services include:
- Custom counterfeit mitigation inspection processes, based on IDEA 1010
- Certification to the AS6081 counterfeit mitigation standard
- RoHS elemental analysis and verification testing
- Baking and dry-packing
- Marking permanency testing (including heated solvents)
- Scrape testing (per IDEA standard)
- Custom labeling
- Climate-controlled distribution center
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) certification
Converge offers a full suite of value-added services, by an approved partner network, designed to reduce your project management time and cost-associated risks in electronic components distribution.
Converge’s value-added services are flexible, customizable and designed to fit your organization’s specific needs.
Converge’s value-added service solutions include:
- Solderability testing
- Lead trimming and forming
- Lead scanning and repair
- Taping and reeling
- DC and AC functionality
- Plating conversion
- IC programming
- Scanning Acoustic Microscopy (SAM)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Failure analysis
- MIL testing
For more information about Converge’s quality testing and value-added services, contact us.