Converge has made a commitment to quality, the environment and health and safety by developing processes and implementing and maintaining registered management systems to AS9120, ISO 9001:2008, AS 6081, ISO 14001:2004, and OHSAS 18001:2007.
- A global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial, military, aerospace and commercial users of electronics in forward and reverse logistics, while guiding innovators, both today and five years out.
- It is our policy that all customers and suppliers be provided with products, services and support that conform to mutually determined requirements and standards.
- Each employee is responsible for hi/her role with the goal of total customer satisfaction.
- Quality is fundamental to our success and is embedded in our culture and philosophy. Every employee shall maintain quality consciousness in every activity and comply with the requirements of the quality management system.
- All employees are encouraged and empowered to propose ways to continually improve the effectiveness of the quality management system through creative, positive sharing of ideas and expertise.
Environmental, Health, and Safety Policy
We comply with all applicable Federal, State, and local regulatory requirements and any other standards of performance to which we have subscribed. Minimize the impact of our product and operations on the environment by identifying our environmental aspects and potential impacts and prevent pollution by implementing practices and operational procedures to address these. We prevent injury and ill health by identifying potential hazards and risks to employees both inside and outside the workplace, again by implementing practices and monitoring procedures to address these.
We communicate our policy and procedures to our employees and those working on our behalf, and as well as employees’ individual obligations to occupational health and safety, including training when applicable. We maintain an effective environmental, health and safety management system (EHSMS) based on the principle of continual improvement, incorporating measurable objectives addressing significant aspects, hazards and risks, regular monitoring of operations, corrective and preventative action as appropriate, and periodic management review.
We communicate with and involve all interested parties in our efforts to maintain an effective environmental, health and safety management system. This environmental, health and safety policy is fully endorsed by management to ensure its implementation at all levels within the organization, and is available to the public.
For more information on our quality policy, contact us.