President’s Club 2020
We are pleased to announce the 2020 President’s Club Trip parameters for the 2019 business year below.
The most exceptional performers are invited to share a few days of first class luxury as a reward for a dedicated commitment to customer service, extraordinary business performance, and outstanding achievements.
Venue and dates to be announced soon.
Parameters (based on 2019 results)
Trade under 3 Years
- Within first three years $1M GP sales on any commodity qualifies.
- Within first three years $1M GP ARS on any commodity qualifies.
- Within first three years $1M GP on sales and purchasing combined on any commodity qualifies.
Trade over 3 Years
- After three years $1.5M GP sales on any commodity qualifies
- After three years $1.5M GP ARS on any commodity qualifies.
- After three years $1.5M GP on sales and purchasing combined on any commodity qualifies.
- Top 2 broker sales globally qualifies.
Distribution Purchasing under 3 Years
- IC – within first three years $1M GP on purchasing
- MEM – needs to hit $1M to be eligible
- CPU – needs to hit $1M to be eligible
- TPD – needs to hit $1M to be eligible
Distribution Purchasing over 3 Years
- IC – over three years $1.5M GP on purchasing – top 5 qualifies
- MEM – needs to hit $1.5M to be eligible and top 2 qualifies
- CPU – needs to hit $1.5M to be eligible and top 2 qualifies (cannot attend 2 years running)
- TPD – needs to hit $1.5M to be eligible and top 2 qualifies
Management and Director attendees to be announced in conjunction with global metric in place.
Rules and Guidelines
Senior management from each division has the right to make modifications in the best interest of the business. They have final authority over all decisions regarding sales, goals, attainment, qualifications, and any other decisions pertaining to this event.
Converge reserves the right to change or eliminate prizes at any time and without notice.
The performance period is from January 2019 through December 2019. (Unless otherwise noted)
- Winners must be in their position for the full performance period. (Unless otherwise noted)
- The winner must be an active, full-time employee with the company in good standing at the time of the trip (an EPR rating of achieved expectations or higher and no written warnings or similar performance documentation). If an employee resigns or is terminated by Converge before the scheduled trip date, all awards and benefits are forfeited.
- The winner must have been in his position for the entire year (January – December)
- Guests must be 21 or older unless the spouse of a winner.
- Guests may not be another Converge employee unless the guest is a spouse.
- The winning Converge employee and invited adult guest are the only individuals eligible for the trip. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
- President’s Picks winners are for support staff or any other staff where criteria does not exist. They will be chosen via senior management recommendation.
- Prizes may not be exchanged for cash or other types of financial remuneration. Prizes are non-transferable.
- By accepting any of the prizes, you give Converge permission (except where prohibited) to use your name, likeness and statements for publicity purposes without additional compensation.
- By accepting the prizes, you agree that Converge and any prize sponsors (and each of their affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, members, consultants and agents) shall not be liable for injuries, damages, expenses or costs or losses of any kind resulting from participating in this event, or the acceptance of or use or misuse of a prize.
- Winning or participating in this event does not constitute a promise to continue your employment for any given period of time, create any contractual obligations on the part of Converge, or alter the employment “at will” provision as described in Arrow’s Employee Handbook.
- President’s Club is an adults-only event. Children are not permitted to attend. There are no exceptions. To be fair to all, should you disregard this rule, you will be asked to leave.
- Certain scheduled events have a mandatory attendance by the winner (dinners/awards/team building)