A Powerful Community
The Future of Obsolescence Management (FOM) Community is powered by individuals and organizations that care about the challenges of managing obsolescence in your supply chain. The best way to tackle these growing demands in our market is through collaboration and the sharing of ideas. This community is intended to be an international thought leadership network to share experiences, best practices, and ideas to shape a positive Future of Obsolescence Management.
In addition to our network, the community is strengthened by joining forces with multiple groups within Arrow, represented by Supply Assurance, SiliconExpert, Engineering Services, Digital and Sustainability, which offers a robust and seamless end-to-end customer experience.
Join us and let’s help write the Future of Obsolescence Management together.
Browse the Collection of FOM Assets
Converge hosts global webinars, conferences, workshops and networking events to bring the industry together. You’re invited to browse our library of videos to enjoy the latest on the Future of Obsolescence Management.
- Obsolescence Management: What We Can Learn From Other Industries
– Tyler Moore, Dir. Supply Assurance, Arrow Electronics
- Averting the Coming Disaster — 25 Years of Data Management Lessons
– Willie Brown, Dir. Obsolescence Management Services, BAE Systems
- Pragmatic Application of AS 5553: Anti-Counterfeit Management
– Bill Scofield, Engineer, Boeing
- …and more!
- Bryan Brady – VP, Microboard Processing, Inc.
- Daniel Grundy – Obsolescence Manager, Safron Electrical & Power
- Kristie Syndikus – VP Corporate Supply Chain Manager, Celestica
- Jim Gavrel – Strategic Buyer, Meggitt SA
- …and more!
Want to hear what people are saying?
Access over 20 videos of presentations and interviews with some of the industry’s top influencers on obsolescence management.