The Converge team is committed to delivering quality throughout every level of the organization. Our quality program includes a portfolio of certifications to international quality and environmental standards, which include:
ISO 9001 certification: Quality management system standard
- As a quality-driven organization, Converge demonstrates its commitment to quality by achieving and maintaining independent third-party certification of its quality management system to the international ISO 9001 standard – a generic management system that specifies in broad terms the necessary components of a quality management system.
ISO 14001 certification: Environmental management system standard
- Converge recognizes the importance of operating our organization in an environmentally responsible manner and has achieved ISO 14001 to demonstrate this commitment. ISO 14001 is an internationally recognized environmental management system standard designed to help organizations minimize how their operations may negatively affect the environment.
OHSAS 18001 registration: Occupational health and safety management system specification
- Converge has achieved OHSAS 18001 registration for implementing an environmental health and safety policy to eliminate or minimize risk to employees and other interested parties who may be exposed to occupational health and safety risks associated with its daily activities.
ANSI ESD S20.20 certification: Electrostatic discharge control program standard
- Converge has achieved ESD S20.20 certification verifying the implementation and maintenance of an Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Control Program to protect ESD-sensitive electrical or electronic parts.
IPC certification: Association Connecting Electronics Industries
- Converge has achieved certification by IPC (Association Connecting Electronics Industries) an international trade association and the industry’s leading source for standards, training, market research and public policy advocacy. IPC devotes resources to management improvement and technology enhancement programs, the creation of relevant standards, protection of the environment, and pertinent government relations.
TAPA certification: Transport Asset Protection Association
- Converge is committed to providing state-of-the-art security to protect all electronic assets within our facility from theft or tampering. It is certified to TAPA Freight Security Requirements, which set minimum standards for security and industry best practices for facilities storing and handling high-value theft-targeted (HVTT) assets. They also specify the proper methods for maintaining those standards.
For more information, contact us.