The Converge team is committed to delivering quality throughout every level of the organization. Our quality program includes an affiliation program to adhere to government and industry association best practices. Our affiliation program includes:
- C-TPAT is a voluntary government-business initiative to build cooperative relationships that strengthen and improve the overall international supply chain and U.S. border security.
Independent Distributors of Electronics Association (IDEA) is an association whose charter is to improve the quality of products and services through a quality certification program, educational seminars, and conferences and to promote the study, development, and implementation of techniques and methods designed to improve the business of independent distributors.
- Converge is certified to the IDEA-STD-1010 standard, the first inspection standard addressing the need for the inspection of electronic components traded in the open market. Additionally, Converge has over 33 IDEA-ICE-3000 certified inspectors on staff.
- Converge is an active member of ERAI, a resource for risk assessment information and insight enabling us to analyze risk mitigation on vendors, customers, and parts.
- Converge is a member of GIDEP which is a cooperative program between government and industry members seeking to reduce or eliminate expenditures of resources by sharing technical information.
- Converge is a member of COG which is made up of professional industry members concerned with obsolescence management. COG encourages a pro-active approach to the management of obsolescence and the development of processes for dealing with it.
For more information on Converge's affiliations, contact us.